Monday, October 26, 2009
* A meeting with the bridal couple to discuss and plan the order of events, content and duration of their wedding ceremony.
* Marriage Counselling should the couple request this service.
* Advice in respect of legal procedures, i.e. Ante-Nuptial Contract.
* Together with a quotation to preside at your wedding a number of informationals will be forwarded to you free of charge. ie. Article on entering into an Ante-Nuptial Contract; Tips for the Bride on her Wedding Day; A concise list of Legal Documents required to solemnize a marriage in South Africa; A comprehensive number of specimen Wedding Vows you may choose from for your wedding ceremony.
* Prompt and efficient reply by email to any questions or queries you may have.
* A wedding rehearsal (if required)
* Refer you to a competent Wedding Planner & Co-ordinator if you require such a service.
* Full co-operation with and assistance to your Wedding Co-ordinator should you have appointed one.
* Travelling to the venue and taking care of the smooth running of your Wedding Ceremony. We endeavor to make the solemnization of your marriage a relaxed and enjoyable experience
* A Marriage Certificate is issued free of charge upon signing of the Marriage Register.
* Advice to non-SA Nationals as to registration of your marriage in your home country.
* Assistance in obtaining an Unabridged Marriage Certificate from the Department of Home Affairs.
* Assistance in obtaining Apostille Authentication in terms of the 1961 Hague Convention - this authentication applies in respect of the Unabridged Marriage Certificate.
* Personal submission to, and registration of your marriage documentation with the Department of Home Affairs in Bellville. (Cape Town)
* Duly appointed and accredited by the Department of Home Affairs as wedding officer...however, the terms of my appointment do not provide for the civil union of same sex couples
* Presided at 65 weddings during 2008.
Contact person: Johan Botha
Friday, October 16, 2009
Meet with me before the wedding and talk about what you as a couple would like on your wedding day. Your wedding ceremony will be tailored and adapted to accomodate your wishes and ideas, whether something short and sweet in the comfort of your home or a ceremony that is longer.
Your wedding officiant should be someone you feel comfortable with and one that is willing to accommodate the style of ceremony you have in mind. Your ceremony can be conducted in Afrikaans or English. Contact me all hours for free informationals and a quotation.
Contact: Johan Botha
Cell : 082 897 4849
Email: click here